Radeon Omega Drivers 2.6.12 (Catalyst 5.2)

bayard

初級會員
已加入
10/17/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
造訪網站
終於又開發囉
等了一陣子
自從上次說停止開發後

軟體作者又開發的理由如下:
Well, I don't know what to say this, I really have no words to describe what has happened during the last week...

I'm still crying of happiness, the support has been overwhelming, so much, that I can't possibly answer all the 1000+ emails I have received, in fact, I'm still reading each and every one of them to make sure I don't miss anyone, so don't worry if you don't get a reply mail, just be assured I did read it and I'm really grateful your spiritual and economic support.
I haven't posted in forums or updated my front page since last update because I was looking for the right words to express how happy me and my wife are right now and I know a simple thank you is not enough to cover all of this, but is all I can give right now, along with a few tears you will not be able to see, but I think your hearts will feel. :)
With this I close my update and rest assured the Omega Drivers will not die since now I see how much I'm needed and I don't want to disappoint each and everyone that mailed me with their kind words of hope.

以上轉自http://www.omegadrivers.net/

▌延伸閱讀