- 已加入
- 9/27/26
- 訊息
- 1
- 互動分數
- 0
- 點數
- 1
- 年齡
- 26
大家好,最近在調整我的工作站系統時,產生了一些關於 Windows 對大容量記憶體管理的疑問,想跟大家交流一下。
I recently upgraded my PC's memory to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz, mainly to run virtual machines and large rendering projects. I must say, after switching to this PC4 21300 memory, multitasking has become much smoother. However, I've noticed an interesting phenomenon: even with ample memory capacity, Windows seems to prefer reserving some space for the cache when handling temporary storage for large applications, rather than releasing it entirely for actively running programs.
我個人認為,這可能是作業系統為了平衡整體穩定性所做的設計,但對於我們這些追求極致效能的玩家來說,總會想知道有沒有什麼方式能讓 OS 更精準地調配這些資源,而不是讓它「閒置」在系統快取裡。我試著調整過虛擬記憶體(Pagefile)的設定,但感覺對整體的存取延遲影響並不明顯。
大家在將記憶體容量拉高到 64GB 或更高時,是否有觀察到 Windows 對於記憶體分配邏輯的改變?或者是對於這類舊架構平台(DDR4 2666MHz),除了調整系統設定外,還有什麼軟體層面的小技巧可以讓系統效能榨得更乾淨?希望能聽到各位版友的經驗分享!
I recently upgraded my PC's memory to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz, mainly to run virtual machines and large rendering projects. I must say, after switching to this PC4 21300 memory, multitasking has become much smoother. However, I've noticed an interesting phenomenon: even with ample memory capacity, Windows seems to prefer reserving some space for the cache when handling temporary storage for large applications, rather than releasing it entirely for actively running programs.
我個人認為,這可能是作業系統為了平衡整體穩定性所做的設計,但對於我們這些追求極致效能的玩家來說,總會想知道有沒有什麼方式能讓 OS 更精準地調配這些資源,而不是讓它「閒置」在系統快取裡。我試著調整過虛擬記憶體(Pagefile)的設定,但感覺對整體的存取延遲影響並不明顯。
大家在將記憶體容量拉高到 64GB 或更高時,是否有觀察到 Windows 對於記憶體分配邏輯的改變?或者是對於這類舊架構平台(DDR4 2666MHz),除了調整系統設定外,還有什麼軟體層面的小技巧可以讓系統效能榨得更乾淨?希望能聽到各位版友的經驗分享!
