AnandTech Webcast Live 11/13 at 9AM PST/12PM EST from SC12: Ask Your Intel SSD DC S37

Robot R1.0

高級會員
已加入
2/5/09
訊息
互動分數
點數
AnandTech Webcast Live 11/13 at 9AM PST/12PM EST from SC12: Ask Your Intel SSD DC S3700 Questions Here

There's a bunch of cool stuff happening at this year's Supercomputing conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. For starters, we'll get to see the updated list of the world's fastest supercomputers (and we'll get to see where Titan ranks on that list). Intel will also be making a few very big announcements at the show, among them will be the official unveil of Intel's SSD DC S3700. We've already looked at the architecture of the drive and reviewed it here, but Intel invited us to participate in a live webcast from the SC12 showfloor.
The topic of the webcast will be Intel's SSD DC S3700. You'll have the opportunity to have your questions about the drive and/or the SSD space in general answered by myself and Roger Peene of Intel's Data Center SSD Solutions, live from the show. Given the venue (SC12 is a supercomputing show after all), try and stick to a mostly enterprise focus (client or server) but I'll be game for answering architectural questions or bigger picture items as well.
If you want to have your question answered on the webcast, respond to this post with your question in the comments area. I can't guarantee that we'll get to all of them but we'll try. The webcast will be live at 9AM Pacific/12PM Eastern on November 13. You can view it live here.
mf.gif

a2t.img

Source:http://www.anandtech.com/

▌延伸閱讀