OPB的CI super pi 理論大公開

coolice

一般般會員
已加入
8/25/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
from C..you don't have to Cut..only copy to finish the integrance. it's from Calculus

噢。。才发现原来有和无integrate copy waza的步骤有些分别
这个应该是有integrate copywaza吧
可是无integrate copywaza的话,这几句怎么解啊?cut去c盘了还怎么从d盘paste再c盘哪?
3. Cut this rar file and paste @ C:/ for 3 timess.
so after you paste on c...right click your mouse...can you do one more...two again?...
it will ask you "overwrite it..."

breezygod

初級會員
已加入
10/21/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
狂大 不要生氣 我們都是相信你ㄉ

aaug1232001

硬體快活人
已加入
10/26/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
哈哈...大哥跑pi老外還是上你的課:MMM:

hck

榮譽會員
已加入
12/20/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
真的還有點深奧,要花點時間才吃的完

不過說實在的,會說出啥"加速器"這種類似混網咖的三流國中小生才會說的話

竟然在論壇上也說的出來...我是不知道友站的某人是誰,不過這種水準的用詞...
不知道也罷( ̄ ̄;)

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
cuz basically i thought even here like all Tqiwanese friends who all not that quite well in English, they still try to understand and catch the whole scence picking my CDT up. Unlike those guys@ XS, they just try to give me hard time and complain the written English is bad..
Let me tell you what, I wrote those in that english is because :

1st of all here is the Taiwanese forum, NOT English forum, what else you (not you but someone else) expect ?

If they can't understand all these, I do NOT care, basically I have NO such obligation to share my tweak in public and people still take it as I am copycat to copy that as copy-waza or even it is just a "optimized copy waza"...

This is so pathetic that our great Hipro5 still find any way to make everyone looks me bad...well I really don't know why he is such a stupid dumb a$$ like that and try to set me up again? WTF is that?

IF my CDT-iv is just all about like me post here...you will be so wrong. that's why that 's only some of guys can achieve the 75%~80% of the CDT-IV goal.

well, buddy, I am NOT mad @ you or whatever, it's just the way HWbot has been -XS prefer ORG in front of public. which the whole thing screw up the foreigner.. what a shame.:)

oh massman, you know what?

"if Elmor can pick them up and done the work, and what about the rest of "hipro5 fans or the great members@ XS" can't not do that..that's so pathectic"

最後編輯:

sweethouse

榮譽會員
已加入
9/29/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
喔..我不是因為不回應會如何
只是指著我鼻子說我用加速器的就是我們自己台灣人...
殘念...

哦 ~~ 不用太傷心 這種人去到那邊都有