OPB的CI super pi 理論大公開

Massman

初級會員
已加入
9/20/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
cuz basically i thought even here like all Tqiwanese friends who all not that quite well in English, they still try to understand and catch the whole scence picking my CDT up. Unlike those guys@ XS, t...

@Coolaler members: 抱歉至於使用英語

I'm sorry that the thread on XS has derailed once again, that was not the purpose. I only posted it on XS to see whether someone would have some intelligent remarks, but sadly enough I haven't seen much. The language seems to be a problem for some XS members, but I wonder why? I browsed the Coolaler forums without knowing any Chinese and thus rely on crappy Babelfish translations, but the things I learn and try to understand are worth the trouble.

As for the partial CDT-IV, I never expected you to post the entire tweak. No one does. It's too bad some other guys think it is complete and have remarks about the validity of the tweak without knowing how it's done. I also have problems with people who are absolutely sure a tweak doesn't work, just because they have the experiance. That's why I don't judge tweaks before I have tested it myself and/or have other people tested it. Non-sense remarks (examples can be found in the XS thread) can't interest me at all.

I'm going to skip the HWBot remark in my reply, if you have to tell me something about HWBot, XS and OCX, do it in PM, please. This thread is about the CDT-tweak :).

阿南

高級會員
已加入
7/11/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
還是看不懂
開加速器
遊戲玩太多了吧
如果能加速電腦圓週率運算
真的向C大說的會得諾貝爾
這可是會改變整個電腦界的大事
I社跟A社一定會不息重金聘請
狂少大我們支持你
狂少大PE好低喔
是否跟此絕招有關

jackie

高級會員
已加入
11/20/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
消化中;ranger;

☆武藤遊戲★

進階會員
已加入
1/5/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
跑PI應該不可能有加速器吧
要運算的量是一樣的~~

很多人常常這樣啦~~
自己做不到就說別人做弊
也不想想誰比較專業~~

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
;x; 我的聲名終於沉冤得雪;em25;

在XS置頂的討論串
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163944

一個英國人耗費數天的研究與整理
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2527332&postcount=75

他的感言...有那麼誇張嗎?...;rr;

opbname.png

aaug1232001

硬體快活人
已加入
10/26/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
Hipro5還有話說嗎 XD,但我還是學不好人比較笨xd,大哥有回報了;em03;

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
Hipro5還有話說嗎 XD,但我還是學不好人比較笨xd,大哥有回報了;em03;

被罵了一年,他們都說我躲回CBB...
現在就算回報那又如何
論壇中也是不乏有很多在XIP..
C大和我在被罵時,那些大老不知道是不敢插嘴呢還是其它原因?
...我看我和C大都是準備退休的老人嚕;tongue;

TooLate0789

高級會員
已加入
3/27/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
置頂的討論串後面,看不太懂,意思是說 用這個新的方法可以有效的在super pi 1.5裡面跑32m時 一樣的時脈 但是可以減掉16秒的時間,他們最後還是接受了狂大的這個方法囉

Mitsuhide.A

一般般會員
已加入
9/10/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
每次看狂大的文
都讓小弟肅然起敬
打從半年前來到這裡開始學習
狂大的文都是我每天必讀的東西
狂大追求極限的不屈不撓