遇到了白X.... 真雖.....

j@cko

高級會員
已加入
10/31/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
銝�都��銝€�?Asus A8V rev 1.02. �梯正撖�, 鞎瑁€��嗅�梯正鈭? 蝯隞予隞�牧, �臬�臭誑蝯虫���霅, �隞�冽銝��?CPU. CPU ��銝€��靘?

���... 隞鈭, �券€���折€� value ���渲眸�? ���� offer 隞?warranty�嗅�隞鈭誑敺��迭蝯隤芸€憯�, ����舀�批? �嗅�隞�牧, �摮�瘝 serial #, ���隞亙�閬?RMA 閬€獐颲? ��€銋��交€獐��, ���瘝�餅 serial #, ���典�曉撠梢��見. 頝, 隞隤? �摮鈭�銋?...... l||| ... �賢隞牧��€撠梢憪��鈭?... �嗅�撐鞎潛�€? �賣隤芰皜�璆�.... ���蝙�冽�? ����鈭�? ��&box���蝑?..

�曉隞��嗆镼輯眺鈭�券€�勗镼?... 撖血��銝�鞎砌遙�閬?.. �€澈�箄都�鞈�€鞎砌遙, ����澈�箄眺�����鞎砌遙.... �停頝�隤?... 雿�梯正撖靘? ��€�啁策雿?.. �祥�€�銝€�?... ��典�踹之... �祥鞎?.. ��...

�隤芸�? �航�舀�芸楛銋�瘜冽憭芸�.... 隞亙���撠眺��蕪�雿?... �血.... �€... ;mtu;

MUS

為了更安全的世界? €?努力
已加入
3/6/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
:ph34r: 憟賣�?....�見�眺�寧�航�鈭箔�憭芾�?...1�嚗狐�仿���
���暻潔����砌����撠靽恣銝嚗鈭瘜��嚗香�∪�霅停蝟�....
銝撘撌望頨思��臭�璅?...銝€��桀�蜓璈�PU�啁�瘝�唳狡���牧
頝��寥�臬蝛扔�舐窗銝哨�銋擃�撠�蝺�耦......
;oq; �舀�梯正�賢歇蝬策鈭€獐銋?..��舀暺��鈭?...

Zeke

高級會員
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
�拐���漱��隞?��舀遛隤撐�?�末��撟賊�?瘝�圈€獐�賜 :P

零度天使

進階會員
已加入
9/24/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
�車瘝鞎瑁都閫€敹萇鈭?�芣�拇�頝舐策隞粥...

1....�梯正�思���銝����.... :angry:
2....�怠旦銋�蝑pu蝑隞镼蹂�閬�酊甇?... ;ng;

���臭��憿?�隞�� :)

j@cko

高級會員
已加入
10/31/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
��霈敺��虫���.... �虜�€€�€镼踹�?heatware...
���?Yahoo/eBay �?feedback 蝟餌絞... 鈭斗銋��賣撟怠��寧閮€... �牧隢�撟急�?.. 隞停隤芯�銵? �隞瘝�?CPU..... ...

�湧��?.. ��鞎餃停�芸楛��?.. �曹��啣馳 $500.... �曉���... 敺?.. �見銝�, ��撟喟�⊥�仃鈭?$750 NTD 頝��?... :QQQ:

DDT ~BoD~

高級會員
已加入
11/3/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
慦賜
��犖�臭��賢�?!

雿閰脖�閬戎�?�靽∩辣皞€?�乩��GGYY撠梁策隞�閰
��隞��?雿�箔�閮餉圾�府撠勗隞?

j@cko

高級會員
已加入
10/31/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
慦賜....��舀�蝣圈��獐'�"�犖

Im really sorry...the only thing I care about is the serial number which can be use for RMA'ing. I believe I did my part as a buyer and I think it is your responsibility to be more informative . I just assume that the serial was still in it since its been used for only 3 months as youve said and why do you have to remove it anyway?. And to tell you honestly it doesnt look like its only 3 months old coz I know exactly how 3 months old look like . To be more specific, the holes for the screw has traces that tells me the motherboard has been taken in and out more than what you could expect in 3 months used. My computer's motherboard is 10 months old and I tried to compare the 2 boards-mine looks younger and still shiny. The motherboard has some sort of sticky grease all over it specially to the caps near the CPU socket? and the static bag looks very old and has too many holes already that looks like its been touring all over the world

Seriously, it doesnt look like its only 3 months old and thats exactly the reason why Im looking for the serial number coz I think the board has a very little life remaining and will give-up anytime...

I willing to pay half amount of the shipping. Please provide your calculations for the split cost. I don't want to put all the blame on you and I think I have faults too.

隤芸� mobo 銝摨蝯行鈭?.... �嗅��牧���絲靘�隞 10 months �摮�?.. �牧鋆?mobo ��摮�敺..... some body call the cops will ya? Actually I mean mental institution....

撖血頞頞��?.. �嗅��牧�?CPU socket ���摰嫣���暺�梯正.... ��炎�仿鈭?.. ��銋皜鈭?... �鈭�蝝啣��?.. �獐�航����.... �嗅��牧�亥蝯脣��絲靘��?... @#$@^%@#^#^ �?#33;!!! ��舀畾箔�隞?...

�寞撠望�曄5�?.. !!! ��?... �嗅�隞隤芣瘝�啗痊隞?.. 隤芯�暻潭瘝��頞喳�����?.. �?.. �?.. �寞撠望�隤芰閰?... �嗅��停��冽�閮 post 銝鈭?.. �停頝�隤?.. 雿€見隤芣敺��?.. �箔�瘙�, ��€���? �嗅��銋撠�?mobo 銋�閎�犖靘��牧��祆���隤芰.... 慦賜... ��?... ;mtu; �單捏鈭�...

j@cko

高級會員
已加入
10/31/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
�€摮頝撠眺�?... �摮憭��臬 6 ��眺�?.. 憒瘝�府�臬 7 �椰�?.. �牧 3 months old... ��?..... �€犖.... �?.. 蝞�... 隤�....

���砍���?... 隞�靘洹��摰��芸摨?..

r3ock

高級會員
已加入
9/22/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
�€隞交�曉�質�隤���鞎瑁都�歇

銝鈭箇�賜車.....

▌延伸閱讀