Online Shops in Taiwan

chineseb0i

普通會員
已加入
5/27/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
Lets get a list of all the online pc shops in Taiwan and other specialized stores in NOVA or in GuangHua area.

shin2chou

初級會員
已加入
11/22/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
hmmmm it seems kinda weird is there even an english community at all on this site... its been like 4 hours and not one reply.... lack of involvement... no offence to anyone.. but in communities like ocau or nindeals (australia) replies or mostly instant...

hoping to see more involvement :)

Elton523

最愛魚寶貝
已加入
10/12/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
Well, this forum is located in Taiwan, so i assume that ppl tend to use chinese rather than using english on this forum...
it's pretty normal since everyone is more comfortable with their mother tongue...@_@"
rite?
Well, for you first post, i gotta tell you that the 2 major online shop i've known in taiwan, is either KIMO or PC HOME...
dunno the rest @@"
but i always go to NOVA to purchase new stuff...lol
Cuz it's like only 5 min away from driving~~~hehehe

shin2chou

初級會員
已加入
11/22/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
nice nice nice... nice ram youve got there.. mind if i steal it off you?? .... this may be a stupid question but.. why do you guys go for x6800?? its kinda stupid cause most e6600 can clock to 3.2 with stock volts... and most if pushed can glock at 3.6~4.0

nice parts lol :O:O

Elton523

最愛魚寶貝
已加入
10/12/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
nice nice nice... nice ram youve got there.. mind if i steal it off you?? .... this may be a stupid question but.. why do you guys go for x6800?? its kinda stupid cause most e6600 can clock to 3.2 with stock volts... and most if pushed can glock at 3.6~4.0

nice parts lol :O:O

my RAM is kinda standard tho, it's only ddr2-800, unlike those extreme overclockers who have ddr-1000 or even 1066...etc

lmao, your question sounds pretty silly cuz according to your logic, don't bother to buy any CPU above e6300 rite? since e6300 can oc up to a crazy field as well~~~did you see the extreme overclockers who pushed FSB up to over 600MHz? even tho the multiplier is *7, 7*6=4200 dude...
My answer is simple, im not an extreme overclocker, if i can pay some extra cash to ensure that my CPU works at a certain frequency, i don't mind at all~;em25;

Anyone has his own values, so what you think is rite may not apply to others, rite?
When you say most e6600 can clock at 3.2G, i can tell you some e6600 can't oc at all, can you debate me on fact?

It all depends on the CPU up to what frequency it can clock, there is not 100% guarantee, but if today I buy an x6800, and it can't clock at 2.93GHz, I can argue with the seller who sells me the crap!

I gotta tell you that adding voltage is not my thing, and i don't plan to add any voltage on my CPU for long term use, I want stability and durability, not some short term crazy frequency that i feel really SONG~~~for me, that's stupid~

And, maybe it seems to you that ppl who spend money on x6800 are stupid, but you got no rite at all to tell us that we are stupid~~lol

No offense at all, im just being direct~hope you won't mind ;em03;

Finally, I have to remind everyone to evaluate your financial status, and do some researches before buying anything, you got few money, go for lower frequency CPU, if you got the cash, go for higher~~~

shin2chou

初級會員
已加入
11/22/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
nahr your ram is sick.. but yeh.. i wouldnt go for a 6300 because of the cache. but like 6600 is like a lower clocked verision of a 6800. i said MOST 6600 can clock to 3.2 on stock volts and if were a buyer i would probably look at the stepping before i buy the cpu to make sure it can... research :D:D... but yeh youve got a point. its probably because im a cheap ass :D low cash..zzz... going back to australia and slave my ass for minimum wage.. sighs

edit: i believe the person who clocked that 6300 used like EXTREME cooling :D something most people dont have access to..zzz...=.=

Elton523

最愛魚寶貝
已加入
10/12/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
nahr your ram is sick.. but yeh.. i wouldnt go for a 6300 because of the cache. but like 6600 is like a lower clocked verision of a 6800. i said MOST 6600 can clock to 3.2 on stock volts and if were a buyer i would probably look at the stepping before i buy the cpu to make sure it can... research :D:D... but yeh youve got a point. its probably because im a cheap ass :D low cash..zzz... going back to australia and slave my ass for minimum wage.. sighs

edit: i believe the person who clocked that 6300 used like EXTREME cooling :D something most people dont have access to..zzz...=.=

hmm, you can say E6600 is a lower clocked version of X6800, but don't forget that X6800 is multiplier free~you can play with lower or higher multiplier as you wish ;em25;

As you pointed out MOST E6600, but can you guarantee that you can OC then run 3.2G or 3.6G permantly 24/7 for several years? I mean, c'mon you are not even INTEL, how can you be 100% sure?
If INTEL offers me 2.93GHz with 3~5 years warranty, im happy with it~
Don't forget that looking at stepping isn't always accurate~once again, you can't be sure 100%, rite?

Well, if you really tried E6300@7*500=3.5G and X6800@7*500=3.5G...I gotta tell you, I only see difference under Super Pi, 3D Mark...etc...
But for common use, euh.....i don't feel any huge improvement lol...
By the meaning of common use, u know wt i mean ;em03;

PS: cuz i have E6300 and X6800, that's why i can tell you my own experience~as matter of fact, other ppl's result or reviews, i only take as reference, i only believe what i see or what i experience :PPP:

E6300 has very outstanding oc capability cuz its 2M cache which makes the CPU super cool~~and in term of C/P value, it is without doubt the best on the market~;cheer2;

btw, Extreme edition CPUs have different amount of transistors compared to normal version CPUs~~

shin2chou

初級會員
已加入
11/22/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
lol i do have an intel this amd is my first.. but i get wat you mean.. and to be honest ive never seen a 6300 @ higher than 3.2 but i wouldnt mind some links if you can find them.. interesting to see non the less. im hoping when i get back to australia i can oc my 820 to 3.6 seems very possible... need some new ram and a mobo lolx.. is 3.2 the most you can get out of the 6800 on stock volts or have you tried higher?

Elton523

最愛魚寶貝
已加入
10/12/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
lol i do have an intel this amd is my first.. but i get wat you mean.. and to be honest ive never seen a 6300 @ higher than 3.2 but i wouldnt mind some links if you can find them.. interesting to see non the less. im hoping when i get back to australia i can oc my 820 to 3.6 seems very possible... need some new ram and a mobo lolx.. is 3.2 the most you can get out of the 6800 on stock volts or have you tried higher?

As matter of fact, you say that MOST of 6600 can OC to 3.2G with stock voltage, i assume that you grab that info off the net, cuz it's hard for me to believe that you actually tried few hundreds 6600s with that kind of capability~;em44;

Well, here is a pic that Andre posted a while ago~

WSPRO-473.JPG

Btw im stealing ppl's pic lol...here is another pic
E633-1.jpg

Check here for the latest news~

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1075792

hope u'll find something there~

As i mentioned earlier, i want stability, not some frequency i can only run Super Pi 32M or 8M~~lol...
i want it to be stable and able to survive at least 48 hours orthos~~~

I only run my system at 3.2G cuz im pretty happy with it~

at this frequency, i can feed well my 7950GX2~~cuz ppl are saying you need at least 4G to feed 8800GTX...lol

shin2chou

初級會員
已加入
11/22/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
yo man.. i havent replied in ages.. lol im back in australia and im looking for some p2p software like limewire where i can download high quality chinese music... the sites i know are www.tienma.com but the music is so bad.. fuzzy and stuff. so yeh... if you know any free p2p programs please say so... and dont tell me like kuro or sommin like that.. that aint free... so yeh..

▌延伸閱讀