點數
UltraEdit 23.0.0.43 官方繁体中文註冊版(直接下載)

【軟體名稱】:UltraEdit
【軟體版本】:23.0.0.59
【軟體語言】:繁簡體中文
【檔案大小】:48.8MB
【軟體性質】:軟體可注册
【支援係統】:Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP(32及64位元)

專業文本/十六進位元編輯利器IDM UltraEdit常規小幅更新,最新版本號為v23.0.0.43,綠色特別版已跟進!UltraEdit是性價比全球一流的文本、十六進位元,HTML、PHP、Java 和 JavaScript程式文字編輯器。UltraEdit – 最強大的一款超值文字編輯器!UltraEdit是世界上領先的,功能強大的,極具價值的文字編輯器、十六進位編輯器、HTML編輯器、PHP編輯器、Javascript編輯器、Perl 編輯器和程式編輯器。UltraEdit是一款全球功能一流的文本編輯軟體,支援配置高亮語法和幾乎所有程式設計語言的代碼結構。內建英文單字檢查,可同時編輯多個檔,編輯功能強大,具有代碼提示、折疊、列操作等人性化功能。

i182032_1.jpg

i182033_2.jpg

i182034_3.jpg

新版變化:
http://ultraedit.com/products/ultraedit/latest-changes.html
UltraEdit v23.00 Changes
* Built new menu, toolbar and ribbon interface from the ground up
* Added high resolution graphics
* Added support for 4k UltraHD displays
* Further optimized to increase startup time
* Added the ability to minimize the new ribbon
* Added the ability to decrease the ribbon’s height with Compact mode
* Addressed an issue that cause the filter setting for spell checker not working anymore for C/C++
* Addressed a rare issue that cause an infinite loop during a find operation
* Addressed special circumstances that caused the status bar to fail to refresh
* Addressed an issue where the line change indicator was shown outside of selection after UE regex Replace All in Selected Text
* Addressed an issue causing Russian spell check dictionary not to work with Russian (UTF-8) text
* Addressed an issue where double clicking Find in Open Files results from unnamed “Edit1″ file caused a “File not found” error
* Addressed an issue where column selection didn’t work as expected
* Addressed an issue where trying to upgrade to 64-bit UltraEdit caused Sharing Violation error
* Additional minor graphical enhancements
* Addressed an issue where installing on Windows 10 machines may cause the installer to produce sharing violation errors
* Addressed an issue where the selection can be changed incorrectly when adding text
* Addressed an issue causing the Javascript function list to no longer work due to changes in the wordfile
* Resolved an issue causing the UE installer to fail to detect an installation of 64-bit UC
* Resolved an issue where the 64-bit UE installer downloaded and installed the 32-bit version of UltraCompare
* Added installer message warning that v23 would overwrite existing customizations

【下載位置】:
https://mega.nz/#!RBdSmZbD!Lx-t7Sq9N3inVY0jjCiXsqx72M4i8mcxdeC_90vDkRc

【存放空間】:mega
內含破解檔及安裝說明,有些防毒軟體會判斷成病毒,不喜勿下。

▌延伸閱讀