sxs112.tw

榮譽會員
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
INTEL, always so present on the scene of the mother charts, in spite of important competition and for prices lower, comes to provide the manufacturer a new update of its "Chipset Software Utility Installation" what corresponds, for those which knows, to the file inf. Many users of Windows are satisfied, and you will say what could be more normal to me, to start its PC (which functions very well) to make function its usual software. However, me you allow give this council, you agree all on the fact that a software must evolve/move to take into account a whole heap of modification, and you are even ready A to set up it dice its exit. Then will know that the pilots behaves like a software and thus evolves/moves in order to improve the performances and to take into account the innovation which flows on the market of data processing. Thus to return from there to our file inf of INTEL, it should be known that this new version 6.0.0.1014 of April 12, 2004, makes the modifications following

- service NCV and ISA Plug & play on the level of the core - AGP Support connecteur of the graphics board)
- IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support (controller hard disk IDE)
- SATA Storage Support (controller hard disk SATA)
- USB Support (Universal port Serial Drunk)
- Identification of the components of chipset INTEL in the manager of peripherals

In conclusion, your PC functions certainly very well but does not exploit forcing all the performances interns, then a little courage and try to install them on your PC, that will bring a profit to you on the performances Disque, Usb and Vido. Jcmask & Fdrsoft PS: if you have a little time thank you to indicate to us by response of this post the version of your file inf.

Version 6.0.0.1014 for W98SE/ME/W2k/XP/Server

Hal

高級會員
已加入
11/2/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
下載來看看 :P

78ho

高級會員
已加入