高級會員
已加入
9/19/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
tdx1.jpg

特點
1. Incorporates the use of two HF fittings vs. three on the RBX, while maintaining the high level of performance achieved with the RBX.
2. With the elimination of the third fitting there is no longer a need for the "Y" adapter to plumb the TDX in your system.
3. Reduces the amount of hose clamps and tubing required to plumb the TDX into your system"

接頭變了,設計上跟Dtek一樣
fittings.jpg

開遜?
tdx_internals.jpg

效能圖(在同樣的flow rate下,Delta T越小越好)
tdx_comparo.gif

比RBX鳥.... :lkl:

出處

kennyman

高級會員
已加入
1/27/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
好特別的型
水道更棒
看了就喜歡

Alexwai

初級會員
已加入
3/25/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
Originally posted by csie1b@May 15 2004, 12:23 AM
tdx1.jpg

特點
1. Incorporates the use of two HF fittings vs. three on the RBX, while maintaining the high level of performance achieved with the RBX.
2. With the elimination of the third fitting there is no longer a need for the "Y" adapter to plumb the TDX in your system.
3. Reduces the amount of hose clamps and tubing required to plumb the TDX into your system"

接頭變了,設計上跟Dtek一樣
fittings.jpg

開遜?
tdx_internals.jpg

效能圖(在同樣的flow rate下,Delta T越小越好)
tdx_comparo.gif

比RBX鳥.... :lkl:

出處
我想 csie1b 兄大概沒有細心嬝玟o篇 review,作者 Ph 有這番言論。

"The reader's instinct is to say the Maze4 is "a bad block" or that the Cascade is "best", but the dT vs. Flow rate graph only tells one half of the story, though. In my test loop with fully open valves, I could push 3.05GPM through the TDX, 2.58 GPM through an RBX, 2.4GPM through the WhiteWater, and only 2.15GPM through the cascade. This means that the TDX has a much smaller resistance to flow, and that an end user cooling only a CPU with a typical pump (Eheim 1250, Hydor L30) and a 1/2" loop could expect flow much higher flow rates for the TDX than for a Cascade, Whitewater, or RBX. This typical user would see much less difference in performance than you'd expect by comparing all the blocks at an identical flow rate. I freely admit that I need to produce head loss vs. flow rate graphs for the waterblocks I test; this information would allow us to make "apples to apples" comparisons."

另外作者對其他網友回應

"the "less performance" isn't true due to lowered resistance. Should be ~same perf in actual loop due to increased flow rates.

DigitalPower

榮譽會員
已加入
9/19/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
head loss vs. flow rate :) smaller resistance of fluid field :) higher flow rates

上述這三項牽涉形狀阻抗.伯努力定律.流量與熱對流傳遞效率,類空穴架構對溫度混合(冷熱混合)

能量交換下,可就空穴入口速度與渦漩強度與不穩定剪力層自然振盪頻率,形成有規律的熱交換,

但不可以有共鳴(共振)...,還有該入口注入水形式屬於衝擊流,相對於該傳導體璧面與90度入

結構流場形成不佳的衝擊效能與入流阻抗,入流紊流動能於結構外形成逆壓力梯度......

.................參考一下...有請各位水冷先進多指教...不才....謝謝您....... :lol:

csie1b

高級會員
已加入
9/19/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
對,我真的沒有仔細看....
因為我都直接看圖
感謝Alexwai的提醒和狄大的指導

DigitalPower