Mr.Hello

初級會員
已加入
3/15/12
訊息
互動分數
點數
Hi, You guys know who I am.
I was been banned by some reasons ... Just like one of us ... somebody ...
And I'm back now!
Maybe I should find a place for us to discuss about F@H, instead of using a board under someone else's place
So no more banned to interfere with our discussing ...
And sorry for my poor English.

BTW, I was trying to use the V7 client on ubuntu 11.10 x64 (also win7), there are still some problems!
Wasted a lot of scores these days, I'm still trying!

I'm glad that we got two billion points few days ago, and I hope I can reach 10 million points next month.
(but if I can solve the problems with my V7 clients, maybe I can reach my goal this month)

Good luck!

最後編輯:

auk109

一般般會員
已加入
2/24/11
訊息
互動分數
點數
大家好.....爬了數小時文,覺得f@h 滿有意思的,打算把養動物用的機投放到此有點意義的地方xd

歡迎加入~~
有空可以參考之前板友整理的簽名檔[教學]~放個簽名檔吧

auk109

一般般會員
已加入
2/24/11
訊息
互動分數
點數
And I'm back now!

歡迎回來~[XD]
祝你早日解決Linux設定問題 & 早日達成10million

話說~如果另起爐灶..似乎是會挺麻煩的@@

nybaao

進階會員
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
And I'm back now!
Maybe I should find a place for us to discuss about F@H, instead of using a board under someone else's place

BTW, I was trying to use the V7 client on ubuntu 11.10 x64 (also win7), there are still some problems!

I'm glad that we got two billion points few days ago, and I hope I can reach 10 million points next month.
(but if I can solve the problems with my V7 clients, maybe I can reach my goal this month)

Good luck!

Why are you banned so far?
Nice to have your back:)

Mr.Hello

初級會員
已加入
3/15/12
訊息
互動分數
點數
Why are you banned so far?
Nice to have your back:)

Thanks,

I was been banned "forever" ... because of some rules, I didn't notice that and just broke it ...

歡迎回來~[XD]
祝你早日解決Linux設定問題 & 早日達成10million

話說~如果另起爐灶..似乎是會挺麻煩的@@

Thanks,
I'm still trying, it is so unfriendly ... not like windows ...
I think linux may got more points ... but "trying" is making me "lost" a lot of points ... so sad ...
Especially, their program(FAHControl V7), very user unfriendly, many problems ...

Raziel

高級會員
已加入
12/10/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
And I'm back now!

Good luck!
Welcome back.
Coolaler has its own game rules. I respect that and everyone should be aware to follow the rules since we are all free members.
We already tried to have our own website and URL to run independently, however, it is not very successful.

A website need to be popular and famous to attract people. Coolaler, PCDVD and Xfastest, are good samples.
Lots of people will visit these sites and maybe some of them interested in what we do.
Many F@H members are also feel it is easy to find other resources under these popular websites.
If we start a new home, I believe it will be way behind these popular forums.
Besides, expenses of maintaining a website is not easy. Hosted under these big sites instead is more efficient.

OverFold

高級會員
已加入
7/29/09
訊息
互動分數
點數
被Ban也不用說Eng文吧!Anyway.......
除V7 Client外還有其他路可以選擇就無需犧牲那麼多積分啦!

▌延伸閱讀