[求助] 關於SATA卡和SATA硬碟

pluto3027

初級會員
已加入
11/25/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
感謝susky兄了, 裝置管理員內雖有顯示silicon image卡,但裡面的按鍵全部反白,想更新都沒辦法.

至於官網內4個和sil3112有關的bios update,全抓了.其中有一個是DOS的exe.點下去也沒反應.

於是我使出我的菜英文,向silicon image詢問,結果如下:
Dear, sir.
I bought a sata card with your company's 3112 chip. After finishing all steps,I restarted win2000. I couldn't get into win2000 smoothly, and my screen became completely dark. I don't know why. I've tried several times and the resultes were all the same. Can you help solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

My computer contents as the following:
Mainboard -> ASUS P4S533MX(Do not support SATA )
RAM -> DDR512K+256K
IDE0-> Primary:WD40G;Slave:Hitachi120G
IDE1-> Primary:LiteOn Comble;Slave:NEC3520A

結果silicon image engineer 回信內容如下:
Reads like you have a BIOS conflict between the BIOS on the 3112 controller and something else on your system. If you're motherboard supports IDE RAID or has SCSI or other RAID controllers that support configuration at boot, this may be the conflicting device BIOS.

You can try updating/changing the BIOS on your add-in card if it has a supported memory chip by downloading the BIOS and BIOS update tools from
http://www.siliconimage.com/support . You may need to temporarily install the card in a different PC to update the BIOS. I've attache a BIOS update how to as reference.

If you don't plan to use the RAID functionality of the 3112, you can install the IDE/base/nonRAID BIOS and driver which may also remove any conflict.

這位老兄的方法我還沒試過,因為我已經很累了. 改天再看他附帶給我的update BIOS的PDF. ^^"

雲姬

榮譽會員
已加入
9/25/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
如果試成功了別忘了po上來分享一下喔 :MMM: !

linczs2000

榮譽會員
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
他們的韌體都是要在唇dos下更新的

有需要的話我再傳上來吧

kiki-yuan

進階會員
已加入
9/20/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
WD的硬碟在安裝上非常麻煩,單顆就算了,如果是好幾幾顆硬碟要裝.....光調後面的JUMPER就快瘋了....,不是有一顆抓不到..不然就是進不去...也有開機後只停在偵測ide裝置的地方....玩了三顆wd都這樣....wd800jb.wd1600jb.wd360gb.
濫東西....
那顆80jb的...還有高頻尖銳聲.....真糟糕....
以後轉買其他家....

▌延伸閱讀