[/QUOTE]

FAN 調整教學

相關問題
1. 調整後按下APPLY 又跳回來

Q1. 請先慢慢調整 因為BIOS 如果有鎖最高頻率 那只要超過那個最高頻率 就會跳回

2. 風扇不可調整

Q2. 顯示卡不支援 所以默哀吧

3. AGP能不能用

Q3. 正常來說不能 ....(大陸有白牌3650可以調整 = =" 但是只有風扇 ..啥鬼 翻桌 給我生出GPU OC選項)

4. 顯示卡OR主機板廠牌限制

Q4 . 基本上是沒有,但是就是會有不能調整的(小星星 自己也吃鱉)

5. 一超頻就重開

Q5. 你電力不夠 OR 顯卡晶片本身不能超頻 (施主請節哀)

6. 品牌電腦的顯示卡為什麼不能超

Q6. 內建的 謝謝再連絡 外接的 晶片不支援 或 BIOS 被鎖了 如果沒有挑戰刷BIOS的勇氣 還請見諒

7. 要錢嗎

Q7. 不予回答

8.跟RivaTuenr 什麼關係

Q8. 同一設計者 只是簡化掉很多功能而已

不懂怎玩????沒關係 有請我們的林董大人 現身說法
TOPPC 大大 教學網址
(看完林董大大文章 要按下感謝歐)

1.40更新內容 (請自己翻譯)
Afterburner v.1.4.0 (2009-11-11)

* Added initial AMD RADEON HD 5970 series graphics cards support
* Added voltage control for cost down reference design AMD RADEON HD 4870 series graphics cards with L6788A voltage regulators
* Added voltage control for custom design MSI R4770 Cyclone graphics cards series with uP6204 voltage regulators
* Ineffective and slow temperature, clock, GPU usage and fan speed monitoring implementation provided by native AMD's ADL SDK has been replaced with own more effective low-level codepath. Due to new codepath hardware monitoring related CPU performance hit has been reduced drastically on the systems with AMD graphics cards and drivers.
* On-Screen Display and Logitech LCD monitoring modules no longer explicitly read displayed data from hardware and retrieve cached data from monitoring graphs instead. Due to this change CPU performance hit is reduced when OSD or LCD monitoring features are enabled.
* Fan speed slider position and numeric fan speed input field are now being refreshed in automatic fan speed mode only when MSI Afterburner window is active.
* Added configuration file switch allowing power users to unlock unofficial overclocking codepath in AMD display drivers (similar to AMDGPUClockTool, ATITool and RivaTuner overclocking implementation on AMD graphics cards).
Unlike AMD's official ADL SDK overclocking ways, unofficial ones are not limited with CCC clock limit but have some alternate disadvantages (e.g. PowerPlay support limitation).
Please take a note that unofficial overclocking methods are not supported either by AMD or by MSI, so unlock and use it at your own risk.
* Now it is possible to toggle performance profiler status info visibility in hardware monitor window via [Show status] option in the context menu.
* Fixed L6788A database entry for AMD RADEON HD 4770 series graphics cards
* GPU voltage monitoring feature is now locked and not available by default.
Unfortunately some inexperienced users don't understand the risk of running multiple tools accessing voltage regulator at the same time and tend to use helper voltage monitoring features in everyday hardware monitoring sessions in conjunction with third party VRM monitoring tools, intensively writing data to VRM and periodically causing it to enter wrong state due to write collision. Unfortunately such issues are wrongly treated by certain users as instability of our product. To prevent such rumors, since this version voltage monitoring feature is no longer available to beginners by default.
Experienced users understanding these specifics and accepting these risks may unlock voltage monitoring features via new safety option in [General]tab
* AMD RV8xx I2C microcontroller is now being forcibly reset prior to starting new I2C transaction to minimize the risk of I2C collisions with third party tool without I2C synchronization protocol support (e.g. AMDGPUClockTool)
* Added safety option allowing users to disable voltage control feature if it is not needed
* Now Afterburner forcibly changes memory clock for all performance levels at once on AMD graphics cards with equal default memory clocks defined for all performance levels to bypass flickering issue caused by incorrect PowerPlay dynamic memory clock changing implementation on some cards
* Added Catalyst driver family version detection for AMD graphics cards
* Added option to display system time in the On-Screen Display
* Added red and blue editions of default skin
* Various minor user interface and skin tweaks
* Added configuration file switches allowing power users to tweak Afterburner startup process and define startup delay or force the startup to be handled by Windows Vista / Windows 7 Task Scheduler to bypass UAC evaluation window (additional Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries installation is required for task scheduler based startup way)
* MSI On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 3.6.0. New server provides improved desktop windows notification mechanism and also features optional power user oriented task scheduler based startup way
* Added skin format reference documentation. Now third party skin designers may use this local offline documentation to create their own skins for MSI Afterburner. Official MSI Afterburner skin creation contest is approaching!
Do you feel that you can design nice skins for MSI Afterburner? Stay tuned and don't miss your chance to win the prize!

最後編輯:

ASATAIWAN

榮譽會員
已加入
5/9/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
如果有不能用的 請大家也回應一下
清單上面 持續更新中 有勞大家多多回報使用狀況

CGEWAY

榮譽會員